Comprising a versatile feature-set for both still photography and video recording, the EOS 77D DSLR from Canon blends advanced imaging capabilities with an intuitive design.
Revolving around a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, images can be recorded using a broad native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, to suit shooting in a variety of lighting conditions, and a continuous shooting rate of 6 fps benefits working with moving subjects. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both video shooting and stills use in live view. Alternatively, a 45-point all cross-type phase-detect AF system is also featured for shooting stills using the optical pentamirror viewfinder.
In regard to the physical design, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for easy settings and playback control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. A top LCD screen is also incorporated into the design for quickly recognizing your shooting settings, and a rear Quick Control dial affords more intuitive settings navigation. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The cross-type design of the sensors affords greater accuracy in low-contrast and mixed lighting conditions, and the broad coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
- When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the 77D also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression, or 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression when making in-camera time-lapse movies. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Movie Electronic IS is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake across five axes for smoother, steadier recording when shooting handheld. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
- Unique to most video recording systems, the 77D also features an HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Top LCD screen allows you to quickly recognize and adjust shooting settings.
- Rear Quick Control dial can be used to adjust camera settings in a more intuitive and direct manner.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
Canon EF-S 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
La Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM Nano está equipada con las versátiles posibilidades de la EOS 80D y ofrece un potente AF que destaca tanto en fotografías como en películas. El objetivo tiene un rango focal lo suficientemente grande para hacer tanto tomas de gran angular cómo primeros planos. El EF-S 18-135mm IS USM es el primer objetivo Canon con tecnología de enfoque USM para un AF fluido que es silencioso cuando captura vídeos e increíblemente rápido cuando toma fotografías.
Nano USM es un sistema de manejo de objetivos desarrollado recientemente que combina la tranquilidad y suavidad de un STM (Stepping Motor) con la velocidad de un sistema USM Canon tipo-Anillo (Motor Ultrasónico). La velocidad de manejo de enfoque del objetivo en el USM EF-S 18-135mm IS es 2.5 veces mayor para un gran angular y hasta 4.3 veces para teleobjetivos, en comparación con su predecesor: el EF-S 18-135mm IS STM.
La unidad de USM Nano tiene un cuerpo de metal flexible y un elemento de voltaje de cerámica. Al cambiar la frecuencia y fase de la alta frecuencia del voltaje aplicado al elemento de voltaje, lleva el control de la dirección rotacional y acelera su proceso. La combinación de frecuencia y control de fase, junto con un control de algoritmo, consigue un manejo de enfoque de la lente que es ideal tanto para sacar fotografías como para grabar películas.
Características de la Canon EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS USM:
- Estructura del objetivo: 16 elementos en 12 grupos
- Distancia de enfoque más corta: 0.39m
- Rango de enfoque versátil para capturar múltiples sujetos
- Nano USM para un AF rápido cuando saque fotografías, o un AF suave y silencioso cuando grabe películas.
- Saca fotografías nítidas con Estabilizador Óptico de Imagen con 4-stop
- Vídeos sin vibraciones con IS Dinámico
- Objetivo compacto y potente con accesorios adicionales de Power Zoom