Nikon AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G DX-ED VR
High-powered zoom lens with super-telephoto reach for use with Nikon’s DX-format SLRs. Designed to make it easy to shoot stunning close-ups, it offers a 5.5x zoom and versatile 55-300 mm focal range. Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivers sharp results, even for hand-held telephoto shots. Great value for money, this lens is ideal for entry-level SLR users as well as for more experienced photographers who want a second lens to increase their zoom range.
- High-powered 5.5x DX zoom lens with super-telephoto reach.
- Flexible 55-300mm focal length (35 mm equivalent 82.5-450mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements and one HRI (High Refractive - Index) element ensure outstanding optical performance.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust or water.