35mm wide aperture lens with high-quality optics and compact dimensions designed for use with Nikon DX format cameras. Features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 that offers a bright viewfinder image and is ideal for low light shooting situations. Delivers high resolution and contrast with quiet autofocus operation.
- Wide aperture DX format 35mm lens (35mm equivalent: 52.5mm).
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Advanced optical design for excellent edge to corner sharpness.
- Balanced lightweight and compact design.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Focal length: 35mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups (with one hybrid aspherical lens)
- Picture angle: 44°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.3 m/0.98ft.
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mounting flange): Approx. 70 x 52.5 mm/2.8 x 2.1 in.
- Weight: Approx. 200 g/7 oz.
- Supplied accessories: 52mm snap-on front lens cap LC-52, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-46, Flexible lens pouch CL-0913
This lens is suitable for full-frame cameras, but will change your crop factor to 1.5 x.