The Pentax DA 10-17mm Fish-Eye zoom lens provides a full frame image without vignetting, Quick shift manual focusand the new “Super Protection” coating.
Mounted on the PENTAX series of digital SLRs, the DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm lens will capture fish-eye imagery with a 180 degree angle of view and a focal length of 10mm as well as super wide-angle performance. Capture images with an expanded perspective including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5mm x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance. The new design also contributes to a drastic reduction in size, weight and production cost, compared to 35mm-format counterparts with similar specifications.
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Viewing angle: 180 ° -100 °
- Minimum Aperture: F22 - F32
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.14m
- Maximum magnification: 0.23x - 0.39x
- Aperture control: Automatic
- Number of diaphragm blades: 6
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 68 x 71.5mm
- Weight: 320g