The Samyang 24mm f1.4 ED AS IF UMC is a wide-angle lens perfect for landscape, travel and documentary photography.
This manual focus lens is constructed of 13 lenses (including 4 ED glass elements) arranged in 12 groups, with multi-layered and anti-reflective UMC coatings to help prevent ghosting and flare and to ensure a high-contrast image. Thanks to its fast f1.4 maximum aperture, the Samyang 24mm is a good low light performer and a great all-round lens for travel photography. UMC stands for Ultra Multi Coated, which indicates that the lens has been covered with multi-layered, anti-reflective coating which minimises reflections and increases image contrast. The lens is suitable for use with full-frame and cropped sensor cameras.
- Focal length: 24mm, Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Angle of view: 84 degrees
- Minimum focus distance: 0.25m
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Focus type: manual
- Filter diameter: 77mm
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 12 groups (4 ED, 2 Aspherical)