The Sony FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS lens offers excellent G-Master resolution and innovative STF (Smooth Trans Focus) optics. The lens offers fast, accurate and quiet DDSSM autofocus and the possibility of close-ups to 0.25x magnification.
The built-in Optical SteadyShot stabilization of the FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS minimizes the chance of blurred images due to low light or using macros. The advanced optics and design create an excellent resolution.
Features of the FE 100mm F2.8 STF GM OSS
- Excellent G Master resolution thanks to compensation of spherical aberrations, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, and aspherical elements
- Fantastic brightness and contrast
- Extraordinary natural bokeh thanks to a newly designed circular aperture and minimal distortion
- The lens is designed so that vignetting is minimized
- The design of Sony's original circular aperture is improved with 11 blades for greater roundness
- Macro mode offers a minimum focus of 0.57 m with a maximum magnification of 0.25x, without sacrificing resolution
- The DDSSM (Direct Drive SSM) focus system ensures fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing