So far, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II is the most advanced compact camera by Sony. This full frame camera provides, thanks to the 42 MP sensor in combination with the Zeiss Sonnar T* 35 mm f/2 lens, an exceptionally high image quality. In addition, the camera is equipped with a fast BIONZ X processor and a super-sharp 0.39" XGA OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder with 2.36 megapixels. This viewfinder provides a magnification of 0.74x and allows you to determine the perfect composition.
The Sony RX1R II is equipped with a variable optical low-pass filter that allows you to capture more detail, eliminate moire and aliasing or choose a balance between them. You can save Full HD video in XAVC S format with a bit rate up to 50Mbps and a frame rate up to 60fps. You can also save your recordings in uncompressed 14-bit RAW format. After, sharing can be done quickly and easily via Wi-Fi and NFC.
Features of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II
- 42 megapixel full frame 35mm Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X image processor
- AF with 399 phase-detection AF points
- Variable optical low-pass filter
- Zeiss Sonnar T* 35mm f/2.0 lens
- 3'' tilting LCD
- Full HD (1080p60) and optional XAVC S format
- Maximum ISO range of 102,400
- 14 bit RAW format without compression
- Wi-Fi- and NFC connectivity