The Tokina AT-X DX 14-20mm 2.0 is ideal for a variety of conditions. This is achieved through the wide variety of wide angle perspectives, which is especially beneficial for photographing architecture, interior and nature photography.
Thereby, thanks to the large aperture of f/2.0 enough light enters the lens which even enables photographing in dark conditions. It is a lens for the enthusiastic advanced photographer. Tokina has provided the lenses with a multi-coating in order to minimize flare and ghosting and improve the optical performance.
Features of the Tokina AT-X DX 14-20mm 2.0 :
- Canon EF or Nikon Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture opening of f/2 up to f/22
- Internal quiet AF motor
- One-Touch focus switch mechanism
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Tokina Multi-Coating