Especially with a large aperture this zoom range provides a solution for almost all subject conditions. Tokina has developed this lens by combining innovative insights with extraordinary technology.
Three aspherical and three SD-glass elements maximize sharpness and minimize vignetting and distortion. Thanks to the new optical formula Tokina has created a full-frame lens using a particularly high image result.
Important factors are also the multiple coatings, which provide reduction of reflection in various places inside the lens. As a result, flare and ghosting are also minimized.
Features of the Tokina AT-X 24-70mm F2.8 PRO FX:
- Smallest aperture: 22
- Number of lenses / groups: 15/11
- Diagonal angle of view: 84.2-34.49 degrees
- Minimum subject distance: 38 cm
- Maximum magnification 1: 4.73
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Filter size: 82 mm