The Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II is a powerful zoom lens for a variety of shots, from wide angle to telephoto. You can use the rugged dust and splashproof construction in all conditions.
The lens surface is provided with the special zero-coating (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical), which reduces glare, and in addition, protects it from scratches. The Olympus 14-150mm II is a compact and lightweight lens, which you can use for almost all photo opportunities. Changing lenses now belongs to the past.
Features of the Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- 10.7x zoom (28-300mm in 35mm equivalent)
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Optimised for shooting video with low focusing noise
- Ultra compact with a length of only 83 mm
- Circular aperture
- ZERO-coating for reduced reflection
- Resistant to dust, water and cold