Warranty Policy - Terms & Conditions
All the products we sell are imported, so in some European Countries, manufacturer's warranty may not be available. For this reason MCZDIRECT.com provides a 24 Months Seller's Warranty on all products sold within the European Region, with the exclusion of:
1) Action Cameras, Waterproof (Rugged) Cameras, Mobile Phones & Tablets PCs, Watches and Audio Equipment (for which we offer a 12 Months Warranty).
2) Waterproof Cases and Underwater Equipment (for which we offer a 6 Months Warranty).
Our Warranty covers the product against all manufacturers' defects for the above mentioned period, starting from Invoice Date. When discovering a product fault or malfunctioning, you have to contact us and send back the product for repair. Through our authorized service points we will repair the product, covering the costs for labour and parts and then send the repaired product back to you.
For France and others countries ( Except Spain and Portugal )
For the return management, we work with an Official Repair Center based in France to offer you a better proximity.
For Spain and Portugal :
Capitan Gaspar Ortiz 20
03201 Elche, Alicante
All returns without our permission is forbidden, logistics fees can be charged.
To manage a warranty return, you just have to contact at [email protected]
Any transport cost for shipping the defective item from customer's location to our designated european repair address is for customer's account only.
Any transport cost for shipping back the repaired item from the repair centre to customer's location are for MCZDIRECTs account only.
Please note that our warranty is not transferable to third parties.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal Wear and Tear.
- Any Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions.
- Any accidental or malicious damage.
- Any damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions.
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product.
- Any damage due to operating the product with wrong or irregular voltage supply.
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms.
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s.
- Damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us.
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer.
- Damage or defect arising from modification of the product and/or its software/firmware, by someone other than our representatives.
- The product serial number removed, made illegible or tampered.
- Any damage or defect which may arise from connecting the product with other fittings, accessories, equipment or software which were not approved by the manufacturer.
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries.
- Repair or cleaning of the product carried out using improper tools or procedures.
- Any defect arising from attempt of product case opening for self-repair.
- Loss or damage of data.
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system.
- Damaged Display on Screen (LCD) due to improper usage.
- Damages due to improper packing during shipment to service center or service agent.
- Damages arising from use of waterproof cameras / waterproof cases at dephts exceeding recommended dephts.
- Note for 3rd party Lenses: MCZDIRECT.com will cover parts and labour costs for the repair of manufacturer defect(s) or production fault(s), which may result in product malfunctioning. Any other problem relating to front or back focus issues of the lens is NOT covered by our warranty. The use of 3rd party lenses is at user's own discretion. MCZDIRECT.com makes no guarantee to the quality and/or accuracy of the focus of 3rd party lenses on your camera. Should the problem arise please use available MFA tools or send BOTH CAMERA & LENS to camera or lens manufacturers for inspection.
In the case of an unsupported warranty, an estimate will be established. In case of a refusal, a charge of 39 € will be requested to cover the cost of diagnosis and transport. Upon receipt of the fees payment, we will return the product in the same condition.
When a product is returned we will make our best to ensure product safety while it is in our possession. As a general rule though please always REMOVE any digital memory card or other recordable media accessory, since we cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whatsoever and will not pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. As a matter of fact You should retain any accessory which is not required for the repair.