The Olympus 12-200mm f3.5-6.3 M.Zuiko Digital ED is a versatile lens offering a high-magnification 16.6x zoom in a lightweight (455g), weather-sealed design. Built for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the lens covers a focal range from wide-angle to telephoto (35mm equivalent: 24-400mm) and features a fast, precise AF system, making it an all-round lens suitable for a variety of subjects.
Key Features: Olympus 12-200mm f3.5-6.3 M.Zuiko Digital ED Lens
- 16.6x zoom lens delivering the world’s most powerful zoom range in its class
- Unrivalled compact and lightweight design with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof lens body to shoot in any environment
- Superb optical design with excellent depictive performance across the entire focal length
- High-speed, precise AF for both image and video capture
- Ideal for landscape, street and people photography
- Excellent close-up shooting performance with a minimum working distance of approx. 10 cm