The Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM is an extremely impressive addition to the Sigma Global Vision Contemporary ("C") line. Besides focal lengths from wide angle to telephoto, this lens offers a 1:3 macro ratio. This lens is almost always useful.
Improved Optical Stabilization (OS) compensates for camera movements, while an optimized Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus. Four FLD glass elements (whose performance is equal to fluorite) combined with one SLD glass element creates incredibly sharp and contrasting images.
Features of the Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM "C" :
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Closest focusing distance: 39 cm
- Optical Stabilization
- Wide range: from macro to telephoto
- Firmware updates via USB dock