The Canon EF 75-300mm F4.0-5.6 III lens incorporates the same optical system, construction and exterior design as the EF 75-300mm F4.0-5.6 III USM lens. However, instead of a USM, this lens is provided with a micro-motor.
Features of the Canon EF 75-300mm F4.0-5.6 III:
- Diagonal angle: 32 ° 11'-15 ° 8 '
- Lens construction (elements / groups): 13/9
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7
- Minimum aperture: 32-45
- Closest focusing distance (m): 1.5
- Maximum magnification (x) 0.25 (300 mm)
- Filter Diameter (mm): 58
Super Spectra coating
Super Spectra coatings ensure an accurate color balance and improved contrast. The coatings also suppress flare and ghosting, a common problem that arises when light from the sensor is reflected.
Fully electronic lens mount
Autofocus is super fast thanks to the integrated AF motor. The lens has an electromagnetically actuated diaphragm, so that the aperture can be adjusted with utmost precision.