The Pentax-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW telephoto zoom lens is designed for use in combination with the Pentax K-mount digital SLR. Thanks to the magnification factor of the Pentax K mount SLR, this lens has a range of up to 230-690 mm (35 mm eq). Yet the lens is compact and light enough to shoot various topics such as wildlife, aircraft and sports.
Combined with various lens-coating technology developed by PENTAX, such as the high-quality HD Coating, you are guaranteed of extra sharp, contrasty images that are free from flare and ghosting, even at difficult light conditions such as backlight.
In addition to the three two ED (extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, this lens also includes the new Super ED glass element to minimize chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, which offers a high image quality.
The dust-proof, weather-proof enclosure makes this lens even in demanding weather conditions optimal to use.
Features of the Pentax-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW:
- Suitable for a full-frame sensor.
- 3x ratio telezoom (230-690mm op APS-C)
- 21 special seals for a dust-proof, weather-resistant housing - SP (Super Protect) Coating;
- HD coating to minimize reflections
- ED lens element for perfect sharpness and optimum color
- Focus Range Limiter (Full, 2-6m, 6m-∞)
- Round aperture blades for a wonderful bohek